Good wine and beer will flow in the streams in Olomouc. More than 30 Czech breweries are to participate in this year’s Beerfest. You can taste special beers from microbreweries together with well-known beer brands from major manufacturers. The biggest Czech beer festival will also feature performances of popular bands, both local and international.
At the same time, wine lovers are invited to the Wine Festival which takes place in the very centre of Olomouc – on Upper Square.
The Hotel Alley is perfectly located for both events. Just a few steps and you’re at the centre of the action.
The stays contain:
- One-night accommodation for two persons for the weekend from 24 May to 26 May 2019.
- Buffet-style breakfast
- Welcome drink in the lobby bar
- ORC – Olomouc Regional Card, valid for 48 hours – you can compose a programme to fit your needs and experience Olomouc and its surroundings while saving money (free fare, free entries to museums, castles in Bouzov and Šternberk, palace in Náměšť na Hané, ZOO at Svatý Kopeček, etc.). A practical guide will be available for you upon your arrival
- Entry to the wellness centre (dry sauna, hydro-massage bed)
- Hotel parking under video surveillance
- Extra bed is available for an additional cost (CZK 500)
We can also arrange:
- Rental of kick scooters, pétanque sets, Nordic-walking poles;
- Tennis, golf, miniature golf, Segway rides, Morava River boat cruises, entry to a rope climbing centre.
- Reduced tickets to the aquapark.
- Reduced tickets to the cinema.
CZK 2 120 - double room DOUBLE / TWIN
CZK 2 360 - double room LUX DOUBLE / LUX TWIN